Thinking of selling your property?
If you are looking to sell your property, there are many reasons why you should choose Simpson & Marwick.
If you would like some selling advice at this stage, please call us on 0131 525 8600 and ask to speak to one of our Property Consultants. We can also provide you with a free property valuation
Key statistics for the first half of 2019
- Over £200m worth of residential property sold in Scotland in the last 12 months
- No 1 ESPC agent for Total £s of property sold for the 10th consecutive year* (2009-2018)
- Average selling time of 36 days in the first 6 months of 2019
- We achieved an average selling price 5.3% over home report valuation
*based on sales over £150,000
Professional property advice
Our team meet every morning to discuss all properties that we have on the market and to give you proactive advice. You will be be assigned a property consultant, sales negotiator and solicitor at the outset of your property’s marketing campaign, all of whom are available to provide advice and regular feedback.
We have years of experience and a proven record of giving reliable, quality advice to our clients.
We are proud to have won the following awards in recent years:
- Property Firm of the Year at the Law Awards of Scotland
- Law Firm of the Year at the Law Awards of Scotland
- Residential Property Team of the Year at the Scott & Co Legal Awards
- Property Team of the Year Award at the Scottish Legal Awards
- Conveyancing Team of the Year at the Law Awards of Scotland
- Best Real Estate Agency, Edinburgh at The UK Property Awards
Solicitor v non-solicitor agent
We can provide a complete estate agency and conveyancing service from marketing right through to the handover of keys to the new owners of your property. This means that you don’t need a separate marketing agent and solicitor. Your solicitor is fully involved in your sales campaign from the outset so that any legal issues can be dealt with early on meaning no last-minute complications and delays.
Your complete property marketing package
When you sell your property with us, we’ll use press advertisements, the ESPC, property portals, press PR and PrimeProperty alerts to our database of buyers to cast the net far and wide.
Members of the ESPC
You should not underestimate the strength and power of espc.com. Recent statistics show that ESPC achieves 300 - 400% more click throughs to detailed information than Rightmove or Zoopla.
By using espc.com, Rightmove and OnTheMarket we can ensure that your property will receive International exposure.
Furthermore, espc.com welcomes over 1.2 million visits per month and had visitors from over 100 countries.
Professional Photographs and Floorplans
Our photographs are taken by professional photographers who are trained to show your property from its best angles and also prepare high quality floorplans.
Our properties regularly feature in editorial sections of national newspapers and other relevant publications. Some of our most recent articles can be seen on our Property Editorials page.
Request your free property valuation now and take the first step to selling your property with Simpson & Marwick.